Sandhills Emmaus Community now maintains a database of all persons who have attended a Walk to Emmaus sponsored by our community. This database can be accessed by all who have attended on Walks 1 through 89.
Go to the website named sandhills.inetmember.com and log in using the following instructions.
IMS Database for Sandhills Emmaus
How to Sign into IMS
User ID: First Name.Last Name
If any info is not listed in the system and will not allow you to update or change, please email the IMS Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD when you log-in for the first time. Do NOT change your User ID.
- Hover over You and select Change your sign-in info
Please UPDATE your Information!
- Hover over You and select All about You
Hover over Information and wait for the drop down menu—Select Name/Contact
Please make sure to check Male/Female if not preselected. This is important.
Make sure to click UPDATE Information IF you make any changes.
- Hover over Information and with the drop down menu, click on options. You can select yes/no if you do or do not want to work a weekend. Make sure to save changes.
- Please click Verification and verify that your information is correct or incorrect.
Agape AKA Break tables Sign-up Sheet is now found in IMS
- Hover over Community on the top menu and then select Weekend Agape
- Click Sign-up for Agape
- Select a Weekend
- Click the Green Circled Cross to select your Break table Item
Prayer Vigil Sign-up Sheet is also found in IMS
- Hover over Community on the top menu and then select Prayer Vigils
- Make sure your info is correct and click select walk
- Select a Walk under SIGN-UP via the Magnifying Glass
- Select the Day of the Walk from the top right corner drop down menu
- Click the Green Circled Cross to select your Prayer time